Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. These are 5 organs that help with detoxing, this is done by removing impurities from the blood, where toxins are processed for elimination.
Basically, detoxification means cleansing the blood. This is done by removing impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination.
What are toxins?
Toxins enter our body through processed foods (sugar and white flour products), medication, smoking, alcohol, and caffeine as well as via environmental toxins such as heavy metals and pesticides.
The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymphatic system, and skin. … Refueling the body with healthy nutrients.
When these systems are compromised, impurities aren’t properly filtered and the body is adversely affected.
It seems to be a little disgusting when you are detoxing or cleansing. Your body shows some signs that you have built up toxins. These toxins can affect your whole body fitness and health.
There are times that you feel sluggish and feel the stressful. Your body may experience continuous aching, diarrhea, constipation, and feeling of clumsiness.
Rapid weight gain and the incapacity to lose the excess weight can also be signs of having toxins in the body
Moreover, the toxins found in the body are found and stored on your fat cells. For Americans who are taking the usual American diet, a person may consume 70 trillion garbage cans for each cell.
In detoxing your body and cleaning that unwanted garbage in your cells, you should pay attention on your elimination organs.
There are particular organs in your body that deal on cell waste management. These 5 organs that help with detoxing play a major role in the process for a fit and healthy body.
1. Your liver is the organ that recycles the unwanted chemicals in the body. It sorts out the toxins and places them to the organ for elimination during the process of circulation.
The principal elimination organs will back up the liver on where these toxins will be stored and then eliminated.
2. The lymph glands also play an important role in eliminating the toxins. A network of tubing brings out the excess waste of the cells from the body and to the final eliminating organs.
The appendix, thymus, tonsil, and spleens are major lymphatic glands that help the major organs of the body in cleansing and detoxing.
3. The kidneys help in the water management of the body. They are the ones that keep the good chemistry of the blood alkaline by eliminating the dissolved acid waste.
You can help your kidney to function very well by drinking plenty of water
Drinking water could quite possibly be the best healthy detox you’ll ever give your body. Don’t like it plain?.
Your body depends on water to survive and every single cell requires it to function.
Start the day strong by waking up with it and drinking a tall glass of water, which can help digestion and kick your liver into detox mode to flush out build-up toxins.
4. The lungs are the organs that keep the blood air purified. They allow the oxygen to go directly to the bloodstream. The lungs are responsible for removing waste gases found in every cell of the body.
Deep breathing and fresh air is very helpful in keeping the lungs healthy and free from toxins. If you are in the urban area, it is recommended that you find an oxygen rich area where you can perform deep breathing.
5. The colon is a solid waste management organ in your body. Medical practitioners have found many people that may have an 80-pound mucus and rubber like solid waste that are found on the walls of the colon.
Detoxing and cleaning the colon can be a real tough thing to do.
However, having a free waste colon can certainly provide you good benefits of having a clean and healthy body.
One way to assist these 5 organs that help with detoxing. Simply start by decreasing the amount of sugar you consume. That includes honey, molasses, and artificial sweeteners.
When you really just have to have something sweet? Reach for a piece of fruit; the natural sugars will nip the need for sweetness and curb your craving.
Drink lots of tea because, not only is tea full of antioxidants, it hydrates you and fills you up.This means you will be less likely to overeat or eat the wrong things.
Keep in mind, the caffeine in tea is different than the caffeine in coffee; it’s gentler on your system, so it’ll give you a pick-me-up minus the jitters.
There are many detoxification programs and detox recipes, depending on your individual needs.
Key things to remember when considering a detox program:
- Consume a wide variety of fresh vegetables and fruit daily.
- Select foods which are whole and unprocessed without synthetic production. For example, snack on a fresh fruit instead of a protein bar; enjoy a freshly made vegetable soup instead of an instant Cup-a-Soup.
- Consume a minimum of six glasses of water per day.
- Ensure optimal gut function by consuming high-fiber foods such as whole grains (barley, quinoa, corn, rolled oats and wild/brown rice).
- Move on a regular basis – enough to build up a sweat.
Many programs follow a seven-day schedule because, it takes the body time to clean the blood.
These programs involve fasting on liquids for two days, followed by a carefully planned five-day detox diet to allow the digestive system to rest.
If you are experiencing some signs of detoxification, you may try doing a regular walking exercise. Exercise is a good key in having a fit and healthy body.
Many diet doctors also suggest that you drink plenty of lemon water. This is an effective way of maintaining a very good circulation and can increase the rate of detoxification inside the body.
Consult your doctor before using any health treatment, including herbal supplements and natural remedies, and tell your doctor if you have a serious medical condition or are taking any medications.
The information presented here is for educational purposes only.